#BBC News: Ten simple things help save the planet
We know that climate change is happening – but there are plenty of things individuals can do to help mitigate it. Here’s your handy guide to the most effective strategies.
1. What is the single most important thing humanity has to do in the coming years – and what does that mean for me?
2. Changing how industries are run or subsidised doesn’t sound like anything I can influence… can I?
3. Other than that, what’s the best daily action I can take?
4. But isn’t renewable energy extremely expensive?
5. Could I make a difference by changing my diet?
6. How harmful are my flying habits?
7. Should I be shopping differently?
8. Should I think about how many children I have (or don’t have)?
9. But if I eat less meat or take fewer flights, that’s just me – how much of a difference can that really make?
10. What if I just can’t avoid that flight, or cut down on driving?
Read more at: http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20181102-what-can-i-do-about-climate-change